Baby Dipper Feeding Set, Pink - New Larger 6-ounce Non-slip Bowl, Easy One-hand
Regular price $11.99
WHY BABY DIPPER? Whoever said a bowl has to be round? A bowl with corners and vertical side walls provides somewhere to collect the food and scoop it up without it going over the side of the bowl. A triangular shape is just one of many possibilities for a bowl with corners. Why do most bowls have flat interior surfaces? The slanted and contoured interior of the Baby Dipper bowl guides the food to the lowest corner. Add a super-grippy non-slip base. Lots of bowls have non-slip bases, but very few are as grippy as the one on the Baby Dipper bowl. The Baby Dipper bowl weighs more than most baby bowls. The thicker walls of the Baby Dipper bowl make it heavier than most baby bowls, which helps keep it in place on the table or high chair tray. This means true one-handed feeding of infants and an easy transition to self-feeding for toddlers.
- ONE-HANDED FEEDING - Parents can feed babies using only one hand
- SPECIAL NEEDS - Makes self-feeding easy for toddlers and older children with feeding issues
- NON-SLIP BASE - Non-skid base helps prevent slipping
- CONTOURED TRIANGULAR INTERIOR - The slanted and contoured interior of the Baby Dipper bowl guides the food to the lowest corner without it going over the side of the bowl.
- VERTICAL TRANSPARENT SIDES - Vertical transparent sides assist with scooping and provide a clear view of food.