Hipslimmer Corset Post-pregnancy Support.
Availability: In stock
- Hook and Eye closure. Hipslimmer Corset Post-pregnancy Support, Hip Compression Adjustable Postpartum Belt, Anti-slip Hips Shrink Trainer Binder Designed To Help You Return To Your Pre-pregnancy Size.
- INVENTED BY A MEDICAL DOCTOR. HipSlimmer is the original post-pregnancy hip-slimming corset designed to help you return to your pre-pregnancy size, ideal time to wear HipSlimmer is after recovery from delivery and when you are no longer experiencing pain, always seeks the advice of a physician before using this product.
- HIPS COMPRESSION BELT. Through its proprietary two-lace corset system with reinforced eyelets, HipSlimmer strategically applies pressure directly to the hips and can be tightened over time to achieve maximal pressure. Comfortably wear low on the hips over comfortable clothing or undergarments. It should be worn for 4-6 hour a day during the first 8 weeks following delivery.
- HIPSLIMMER DESIGNED TO BE WORN AFTER PREGNANCY. Each time you are pregnant, your body releases the hormones relaxin and progesterone that allow your hips to expand. HipSlimmer can be used with success after any pregnancy, relaxin remains in your system for up to 8 weeks (and longer if breastfeeding).
- STURDY COMFORTABLE MATERIAL. The contour hip padding is supplemented by an anti-slip material that helps HipSlimmer stay securely in place. Sturdy boning with vertical stitching adds structural support while the soft lining provides comfort against the skin. HipSlimmer is constructed to last and is meticulously crafted for those who want unmatched quality and results, the corset is made primarily from cotton and polyester.
- HIPSLIMMER SIZE. We recommend you to size HipSlimmer based off the pant size you wore just before you got pregnant. HipSlimmer was purposely designed to allow for a little “wiggle room” on the sizing. Having said that, if you have gained 50 pounds or more during pregnancy, you should consider going up to the next size. HipSlimmer is made in the USA of imported materials; packaging is made in China.
Hormones released during pregnancy cause your hips to expand for childbirth. These hormones remain elevated after childbirth leaving the joints of your hips malleable. When worn during the first 8 weeks after delivery, HipSlimmer applies maximal pressure directly to your hips and may help you return to your pre-pregnancy size.
HOW IT WORKS
Many women notice their hips are wider after pregnancy, even after returning to their pre-pregnancy weight. During pregnancy, hormones such as relaxin and progesterone are released. Relaxin, as its name implies, causes your body’s connective tissue and joints to relax and loosen. In particular, the pubic symphysis and sacroiliac joints widen to accommodate the enlarging uterus and eventual passage of your baby. These hormones do not return to prepregnancy levels until approximately 8 weeks after delivery, leaving the joints of your hips malleable. By capitalizing on these normal physiologic changes associated with pregnancy, HipSlimmer worn after delivery, applies pressure directly to your hips to help you return to your pre-pregnancy size!
HOW TO WEAR
The ideal time to wear HipSlimmer is after recovery from delivery and when you are no longer experiencing pain. For those who had a csection, we recommend you first consult with your physician before wearing. HipSlimmer should be worn low on the hips over comfortable clothing or undergarments. It should be worn for 4-6 hour a day during the first 8 weeks following delivery. Some women choose to wear HipSlimmer longer and find it easier to wear at night.
1. Insert both laces through the middle (third) opposing eyelets.
2. Use one of the laces to lace the corset towards the upper eyelets.
3. Use the other lace to lace the corset towards the lower eyelets.
4. Alternate between upper and lower laces, and tighten and retighten each lace until the corset is tight yet comfortable.
X-small 0-2 34" – 36"
We recommend you size HipSlimmer based off the pant size you wore just before you got pregnant. HipSlimmer was purposely designed to allow for a little “wiggle room” on the sizing. Having said that, if you have gained 50 pounds or more during pregnancy, you should consider going up to the next size
Almost always, we recommend the smaller size. Even if it’s a little too tight at the beginning, you will loose you pregnancy weight and will find that HipSlimmer fits better later on post-pregnancy.
HipSlimmer should be worn over comfortable undergarments for four to six hours a day during the first 8 weeks following delivery. Some women choose to wear it longer.
Yes, you wear HipSlimmer over your clothes, but you probably don’t want to wear it out on the town (even though some customers do!) We suggest wearing it while you lounge around the house. It’s ideal to wear HipSlimmer over comfortable fitted clothing as yoga or stretch pants. Many of our customers wear HipSlimmer at night when sleeping.
With our latest edition of HipSlimmer we added an anti-slip material that addressed this problem. However, because of the range of motion of the hips, it is difficulty to completely contain the hips and prevent HipSlimmer from riding up. For this reason, you may find it easier to wear at night.
Absolutely! Each time you are pregnant, your body releases the hormones relaxin and progesterone that allow your hips to expand. HipSlimmer can be used with success after any pregnancy.
Definitely! Relaxin remains in your system for up to 8 weeks (and longer if breastfeeding).
Studies have shown that relaxin and progesterone are elevated up to 8 weeks post-partum. Some research has shown that in women who breastfeed these hormones remain elevated for a longer period of time. However, at 3 months you are most likely outside the “window” of time to benefit from HipSlimmer.
Yes. HipSlimmer was designed to be worn after pregnancy. However, under the guidance of your medical doctor, HipSlimmer may be used to provide support for those with symphysis diastasis.
Although many of our clients have successfully used HipSlimmer after a cesarean, we request that you first discuss this with your doctor. Under no circumstance should you wear HipSlimmer if your body is not fully healed.