The NuRoo Pocket is a babywearing shirt that offers full coverage and mobility for moms practicing skin-to-skin contact with their baby. It also doubles as a hands free carrier. Extremely easy to get baby in and out of, without wrapping, tying or knotting. The 'cross and hug' closures provide a custom fit as your body changes and your baby grows. Our signature NuRoo fabric is super soft, breathable, moisture-wicking and offers just the right amount of compression to ensure proper position and continued support for both mom and baby. It adheres to the sling carrier standards, which means it's been tested up to 45 pounds.A 2014 Editor's Pick from What to Expecting When You're Expecting..
- 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Easiest newborn carrier on the market - no wrapping, tying, knotting or newborn inserts required. Customizable closures allow for a perfect fit as your post-partum body changes and your baby grows
- Our signature NuRoo fabric is soft, breathable, moisture wicking, and allows just the right amount of compression to ensure proper support and positioning Adheres to the ASTM sling / carrier standard and was tested up to 45lbs
- Support belt included Machine Washable, dryer safe - no buckles snaps or hardware Sized like clothing based on your pre-pregnancy dress size (XS/S, M, L/XL, 2XL) fitting 0-24
- Hospitals Choice for Skin-to-Skin Contact
- NICU friendly and accommodates pre-term babies from birth (4lbs. or as Dr. approved)