WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1: One whole jar of beef pho broth concentrate.
2: 1/4 cup of sliced ginger (ginger needs to be about 1/4? thick before sliced, about 70g).
3: Take 1 whole white union and cut in half (only put in half of the cut white union in the pot as we only need half)
4: 2 bundles of green onion (white end only).
5: 1 spice pouch (the spice pouch is inside the jar with the paste. Take it out and remove the plastic wrapper first. Then you put the entire spicy pouch inside the cooking pot.
6: Rice noodle.
GARNISH IDEAS: You can use any of the following meat: flank steak, brisket or filet mignon, thinly sliced white onion, sliced green onions (green end), chopped cilantro, hot pepper, and bean sprouts.
COOKING INSTRUCTION (6 large bowls):
STEP 1: Boil 6 quarts (5.7L) of water in a large pot.
STEP 2: Remove the spice pouch from the jar, and remove the outer plastic wrapper. Add the entire spice pouch without opening pouch to the boiling water, the entire jar of pho beef concentrate, ginger, green onion (white end only) to the boiling water. Simmer on low for 10 minutes.
STEP 3: Remove the ginger onion, green onions and spice pouch. Add rice noodles and your favorite garnishes. Pour hot broth into the bowl and enjoy!
INGREDIENTS: Beef stock, cane sugar, salt, yeast extract, beef fat, fish sauce (anchovy, sea salt, water, sugar) potato flour, natural flavor. Allergen Information: Fish
Store the jar in a cool environment
- ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS: No MSG, No Maltodextrin and GMO Free. No, our products use 100% natural ingredients and do not contain preservatives
- SAFE TO EAT: Most of our competitor do include Maltodextrin and we don't.
- FAST AND EASY TO MAKE: Finally you can make a restaurant quality pho broth at home in 10 minutes
- SAVE MONEY: Average pho soup will cost you $13.00 per bowl with tips in the restaurant. And not all city have pho restaurant. Now you can eat pho at home for average $3.00 per bowl
- MADE AND MANFACTURED IN USA: Support American company and eat safe